Electronic Health Records System (EHR)
Secure Healthcare's clinical applications utilize NextGen Healthcare products which are known for client-centric innovation and healthcare expertise.
With a single integrated EHR, Practice Management, and RCM Services platform, we are more than equipped to fulfill your growing practice needs. We are committed to helping you deliver quality patient care across the care continuum while strengthening business results.
Here are just a few differentiators that set the Secure Healthcare clinical application apart, utilizing NextGen:
- Long-standing industry reputation of proven results
- Continuous innovations for evolving healthcare needs
- Robust clinical content for over 25 specialties
- Expertise from dedicated specialty directors
- Healthcare reform leadership and knowledge
- Proven workflow and Revenue Cycle Management expertise
- Local training and support staff
Additional services for hosted EHR clients:
The Secure Difference in EHR Optimization Services
Our electronic health records specialists set themselves apart from the competition through their versatility. We adapt our services to just about any EHR system, including programs from other providers. When you choose to use the Secure EHR, you'll get extensive training and support. However, clients who want to keep their existing system can still count on us to provide billing and consulting services that fit their workflow.
The Importance of EHR, Billing, Coding and Our Other Services
Outsourced electronic health records systems and practice management systems will improve these aspects of your practice through greater efficiency:
Compliance With Regulations
Today's healthcare industry requires EHR use for maximum reimbursement from Medicare and Medicaid. Under the HITECH Act, meaningful use refers to EHR usage that improves a provider's quality of care. Practices that follow meaningful use guidelines get higher reimbursement from Medicare and Medicaid claims.
We also focus on timely follow-up with insurance denials and insurance accounts receivable to ensure that you receive your full billable amount. Insurance companies will not accept claims past a certain date and payments may not be received if precise timelines are not followed.
Quality of Care
With practice management support, you can improve the overall quality of care you provide. Our team will take care of the technological and logistical aspects of your operations so you can focus on your patients.
A Full-Service Approach
Our clients choose Secure because of our multifaceted approach to practice management support. In addition to our EHR services, we provide these solutions:
- Medical billing and coding: We consider medical billing and coding services our specialty at Secure. Our billing specialists understand how to manage claims to get you the most reimbursement possible.
- Credentialing: Let us help you begin or renew your participation in an insurance plan. We know how to perform the credentialing process for major insurances in the area.
- HR and training support: The Secure team also includes professionals who can support you in training and HR. Our experts offer a variety of training and HR services to assist in managing your practice.
- Practice management consulting: If you want to improve your practice management approach, leave the planning to our consultants. They can pinpoint areas for improvement and update you on industry trends.
EMR vs. EHR
You may hear experts use the terms "EHR" and "EMR" interchangeably. In truth, these software types have different functions in healthcare. Discover the purposes of EMRs and EHRs:
Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
An electronic medical record functions similarly to a traditional paper chart in a digital format. EMRs aid in organizing information for individual practices. We can help you implement an EMR system that fits your workflow.
Electronic Health Record (EHR)
With an electronic health record, you can amplify your billing and insurance operations. EHRs provide more comprehensive information than EMRs and give the user the capability to share that data. We optimized the Secure EHR for billing, coding and credentialing to ensure that you get as much reimbursement as possible.
Learn More About Our EHR Capabilities
At Secure, we partner with practices of all types and specialize in helping rural and small healthcare providers. If you want to learn more about our EHR, we welcome you to contact our team online.